Global Conference on Cancer Therapy 2017”, during August 07-09, 2017, in Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, Germany.
The conference will be organized around the theme “Key Principles of Cancer Therapy” and is accredited with 16 CPD credits by Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland (ASGBI).
This meeting will be honored with the presence of below and many more :
- Profe Andrew V. Schally – Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- Narayan S. Hosmane – Winner of Pride of India Gold Award, Lifetime Achievement Pravasi Award, Bharath Samman Medal and Humboldt Research Award for senior scientists twice. An Indian-born cancer research scientist who made the featured article in NRI Achievers magazine, He was the founder of «Boron in the Americas»
- Thomas Kieber-Emmons – Professor of Pathology, Co-Leader of the Therapeutic Sciences Program at the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute and holds the Josetta Wilkins Endowed Chair in Breast Cancer Research.
- Vladimir Lazar – Chief Operating Officer of the WIN Consortium, specialized in clinical biology, molecular biology, molecular pathology, He is a recognized specialist in translating research to clinical applications
- Molly Kulesz-Martin – Professor Cell & Developmental Biology,Director of Research Dermatology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland Oregon, USA
- Stefan Kempa – Group leader at the Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology in Berlin, Germany
Momentera Cancer conference is an international meeting executed to gather world class scientists, renowned teaching faculty and thought provoking leaders to exchange knowledge. Come and experience and best practices in the arena of Cancer.
The speakers are world-renowned and coming from the USA, Europe, Asia and Middle East. The event will give you an opportunity to meet international experts to discuss your challenging cases and learn much more.
For more information: http://www.momentera.org/cancer-2017/welcome