Dear ESTRO Member,
With more than 7300 radiation oncology members from across the world, the ESTRO membership is the heart of our organisation.
We thank you for counting you as a member of the ESTRO community in 2018 and hope that the resources and services provided throughout the year supported your scientific and professional development.
We are happy to inform you that membership renewal for 2019 is now open and that you can already access the special young joint membership we offer through an agreement with your National Society. We invite you to renew it through your National Society that will send us your details.
This membership covers services and activities for the year and renewal will ensure the smooth continuation of all your benefits from one year to another, without any interruption. Please note that in order to benefit from discounted prices for courses and conferences taking place in 2019, you must first renew your membership before registering for any of these events.
We look forward to meeting you in 2019 at one of our events and in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any assistance.
The ESTRO team
ESTRO JOINT MEMBERSHIP:
In order to access this joint membership, you should be a 2019 member of your National society. This young joint membership gives access to most services ESTRO has on offer:
- Reduced “in training” members’ fee for attending ESTRO and Joint events/courses
- Online access to the Journal Radiotherapy and Oncology, including supplements
- Online access to FALCON cases (members’ cases)
- Online access to ESTRO events webcasts (after 6 months)
- Eligibility for grants and awards
- Online access to the ESTRO Physics Booklets
- Online access to the ESTRO newsletter, ESTRO EU Affairs Monitoring Report and the ESTRO annual report
- Online access to ESTRO Guidelines
- Online access to the membership directory
- Reduced members’ prices on ESTRO publications and Handbooks
Membership Renewal Process
- The renewal procedure should be done through your National Society.
- We invite you to renew through your National Society that will send us your details.
- ESTRO will then process your registration and you will receive a confirmation email.
ESTRO membership is annual and is valid from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019.
We advise you to renew before the end of December 2018 to enjoy uninterrupted access to the Radiotherapy & Oncology.
Upon your renewal, you will receive a confirmation email with your credentials and be able to register for ESTRO 2019 conferences/courses at a discounted “in training” rate.
All details related to ESTRO membership can be found on www.estro.org/members
For more information or assistance, contact the ESTRO office by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +32 2 775 93 40